(hereinafter referred to as "SYSnet dot NET
") provides website design and web enabled service to people all around the world. We have the responsibility to provide the best service possible. The following guidelines were designed to ensure that our services remain of the utmost quality. Please read very carefully before ordering and/or using SYSnet dot NET services. Once an order is placed with SYSnet dot NET, you concur that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions below.
Any work done by SYSnet dot NET for any client, which includes the scripts, coding or software, unless mutually agreed, will be copyright of SYSnet dot NET and should not be commercially reproduced or resold without the knowledge and permission of SYSnet dot NET
- SYSnet dot NET cannot be held liable for copyright violations caused by materials and content submitted by the client.
- SYSnet dot NET will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
- SYSnet dot NET will not be liable for non execution of project for certain reasons not in control of IT Chimes.
To the fullest extent permitted at law SYSnet dot NET provide this website and its contents on an 'as is' basis and we make no warranties until a client enters into an agreement with us on pay for service basis. Then the agreement of the service will determine the nature of representations and warranties.
SYSnet dot NET seeks to ensure that all material on this site is accurate and current. However, SYSnet dot NET is not responsible for the content of any external websites which may be linked to from this site.
Then The following terms and conditions will apply to general web site design services offered by SYSnet dot NET. By ordering services from SYSnet dot NET you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. If sysnet.net.bd enters into a specific written agreement with you then the details of that agreement will determine the nature of representations of that particular agreement relating to payments, deliverables etc.
Domain Registration Agreement
- We reserve the right to refuse to construct a web site which we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited by, sites containing adult oriented material such as pornography, sites which promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation and sites which infringe copyright.
- The acceptance of a commission shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the client and SYSnet dot NET.
- SYSnet dot NET cannot always guarantee to start work immediately on a commission but will arrange a date with the client as to when work can commence.
- All material, both text and images, supplied by the client and used in the construction of the client's web site, will remain the client's property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
- The copyright for all material provided by SYSnet dot NET, such as HTML code, graphics, photographs and text, will remain the property of SYSnet dot NET until such time as payment has been made in full.
- SYSnet dot NET makes every effort to design pages which display acceptably in the most popular current browsers, but cannot accept responsibility for pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after pages have been designed.
- SYSnet dot NET can accept no responsibility or liability if any search engine, online directory or search site, submitted to as part of a web site promotion, chooses not to list a client's web site.
- SYSnet dot NET will initially place the client's website on one of SYSnet dot NET's demonstration servers during development in order that the client may view and comment upon the website's progress. When both SYSnet dot NET and the client agree that the website meets the criteria agreed during the commissioning process, SYSnet dot NET will invoice the client for the full amount due for the commission. On receipt of payment, SYSnet dot NET will publish the website on the client's server, or provide the source code for the site via a download (or cd-rom disk) for the client to upload.
- If at any point during the Website Development Cycle a client wishes to cancel, they may do so and the client will be refunded his payment already made but must not use any of the works done by SYSnet dot NET in any manner.
- If, during the Website Development Cycle, the client does not supply the content required in order to complete the commission within a reasonable amount of time, SYSnet dot NET may charge extra to restart work on that project.
- SYSnet dot NET expects payment by cheque, credit card or cash within 07 days of the date on the invoice.
- Any payment returned by the bank or credit card company will incur a 4000 BDT administration charge. This will be invoiced and will be added to the total outstanding debt owed by the customer.
- SYSnet dot NET does not undertake to maintain or update a client's website as part of the design commission. If a client wishes SYSnet dot NET to maintain or update a web site as a separate commission, SYSnet dot NET will negotiate with the client a maintenance contract appropriate to the amount of work required. Web site maintenance may also be undertaken on a time and materials basis if the client so wishes.
- SYSnet dot NET reserves the right to alter prices at any time without notice. If a client has commissioned any services from SYSnet dot NET prior to a change in prices, that commission will not be subject to any increase, but any subsequent commission may be subject to an increase.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.
- SYSnet dot NET reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms and Conditions.
We make no representation that the domain name you wish to register is capable of being registered by or for you or that it will be registered in your name. You should not assume registration of your requested domain name(s) until you have been notified that it has been registered.
This Domain Registration Agreement is from ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers). Anyone wants to obtain or register a domain must agree with this agreement, as ICANN is the controller of domain services worldwide. You will also have to comply with agreements from each gTLD and ccTLD’s original operator (e.g. VeriSign for .COM and .NET, Public Interest Registry for .ORG etc) along with ICANN Domain Registration Agrement.
We shall have no liability in respect of the use by you of any domain name; any dispute between you and any other person must be resolved between the parties concerned in such dispute. If any such dispute arises, we shall be entitled, at our discretion and without giving any reason, to withhold, suspend or cancel the domain name. We shall also be entitled to make representations to the relevant naming authority but will not be obliged to take part in any such dispute.
Web Hosting Agreement
All services provided by SYSnet dot NET may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States law is prohibited. Because we use only United States server and Datacentre.
EXAMPLE OF NON-ACCEPTABLE CONTENT
IRC Scripts/BotsSYSnet dot NET
Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic)
Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts
Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation)
File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare)
Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams)
High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites
Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme)
Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
Prime Banks Programs
Lottery/Gambling Sites MUDs/RPGs/PBBGs
Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
Sites promoting illegal activities
Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content
Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs
Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
Push button mail scripts
Broadcast or Streaming of Live Sporting Events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc)
Tell A Friend Scripts
Anonymous or Bulk SMS Gateways
PayDay Loan Sites (including any site related to PayDay loans, PayDay loan affiliate progams, etc)
Third Party Content...
We have partners and other suppliers who provide us with their content. You can use it, but again, only for personal use and with no changes, unless you get permission directly from that partner. SYSnet dot NET also can't take any responsibility for the verifiability or truthfulness of any claims, warranties or fitness for any particular purpose, whether stated outright or implied.
Links to Third Party Sites...
SYSnet dot NET does not endorse any links that lands up on its pages.
Any trademarks, copyrights or logos you see on the site are the property of SYSnet dot NET.
Copyright and Trademark Infringement...
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we ask our SYSnet dot NET users to do the same. If you are a copyright holder and believe that your work has been borrowed/stolen, altered, illegally copied or misused in any other way, please let us know.
Only you will be liable for any illegal activity while you are utilizing the resources of SYSnet dot NET
Only you will be liable for any Anti-national activity while you are utilizing the software or resource of SYSnet dot NET
Hack into, make excessive traffic demands, probe or port scan other computers, deliver viruses, mail bombs, chain letters or pyramid schemes or otherwise engage in any other behavior intended to inhibit other users from accessing/using any part of the Site and/or Services or any other website or services .
You are responsible to verify the location of the request sender and the nature of the transaction(s) before doing any transaction. You are also responsible to verify the accuracy and to be careful about and other i and will not be liable in any way for any human error, misrepresentation or fraudulent activity arising from use of the SYSnet dot NET Products and Services.
Your use/access of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements. We shall not be liable or responsible in any regard whatsoever for your use/access of any information or materials on this Site.
SYSnet dot NET shall not be liable for any loss of use, access, profits or data or any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages or losses, whether such losses or damages arise in contract, negligence, tort or otherwise including without limitation to the foregoing any damages or losses in relation to:
- Your use of, reliance upon or inability to use the Site, Services and/or Contents;
- If you are dissatisfied or you do not agree with any part of the Site, Services, Contents and/or any of these terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use/access of this Site, Services and/or Contents.
SYSnet dot NET content and other SYSnet dot NET graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are registered trademarks.
Backups and Data Loss...
Your use of this service is at your sole risk. Our backup service runs once a week, overwrites any of our previous backups made, and only one week of backups are kept. Each User is solely responsible for all installation, maintenance, security and backup of the operating system, software, files and data used in the User's Container, as well as any reinstalls and changes. This service is provided to you as a courtesy. SYSnet dot NET is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on SYSnet dot NET servers. Backups. For its own operational efficiencies and purposes, SYSnet dot NET from time to time backs up data on its servers, but is under no obligation or duty to Subscriber to do so under these Terms. IT IS SOLELY SUBSCRIBER'S DUTY AND RESPONSIBILITY TO BACKUP SUBSCRIBER'S FILES AND
DATA ON SYSnet dot NET SERVERS, AND under no circumstance will SYSnet dot NETbe liable to anyone FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND under any legal theory for loss of Subscriber FILES AND/or data on any SYSnet dot NET server.
SYSnet dot NET reserves the right and has absolute discretion to restrict or remove from its servers any content that violates this Agreement or related policies or guidelines, or is otherwise objectionable or potentially infringing on any third party's rights or potentially in violation of any laws. If we become aware of any possible violation by you of this Agreement, any related policies or guidelines, third party rights or laws, SYSnet dot NET may immediately take corrective action, including, but not limited to, (a) issuing warnings, (b) suspending or terminating the Service, (c) restricting or prohibiting any and all uses of content hosted on SYSnet dot NET 's systems, and/or (d) disabling or removing any hypertext links to third party Web sites, any of your content distributed or made available for distribution via the Services, or other content not supplied by SYSnet dot NET which, in SYSnet dot NET 's sole discretion, may violate or infringe any law or third-party rights or which otherwise exposes or potentially exposes SYSnet dot NET to civil or criminal liability or public ridicule. It is SYSnet dot NET 's policy to terminate repeat infringers. SYSnet dot NET's right to take corrective action, however, does not obligate us to monitor or exert editorial control over the information made available for distribution via the Services. If SYSnet dot NET takes corrective action due to such possible violation, SYSnet dot NET shall not be obligated to refund to you any fees paid in advance of such corrective action.
To comply with applicable laws and lawful governmental requests, to protect SYSnet dot NET's systems and customers, or to ensure the integrity and operation of SYSnet dot NET's business and systems, SYSnet dot NET may access and disclose any information it considers necessary or appropriate, including, without limitation, user profile information (i.e., name, e-mail address, etc.), IP addressing and traffic information, usage history, and content residing on SYSnet dot NET's servers and systems. SYSnet dot NET also reserves the right to report any activity that it suspects violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties.